Friday, January 30, 2009

More updates from the storm.

Many shelters in the Livingston/Crittenden County areas have opened up. The worst is occurring and still there is no power to these areas, and water is really starting to run out. So much that a 2 gallon per person water restriction is in effect for these areas. Evacuation may have to be neccasary to areas like TN or any family from outside of West Kentucky.

Also the Princeton area was reported by some of my friends to look like a tornado went though because the ice damage was so bad.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princeton area is awful. day 4 without power and day 2 without water.

FiveNineStorm said...

I hope you guys get it back as soon as possible. A lot of people across west ky drove down to Hopkinsville, Clarksville, Bowling Green, Paris while the storm didn't hit quite as bad.

Anonymous said...

we are currently in Cadiz at a hotel . I'm assuming we still have no power in princeton...Any word on the situation?

FiveNineStorm said...

I am not sure on Princeton several of my friends have family over there so I will try and see if I can get word from there. I heard that some areas of Paducah are back with power.

FiveNineStorm said...

My friend said no power in Princeton still. They got there from rural Christian county into Princeton. So it looks like there is ways to get out of town. Power is still out hope yall are alright we will all def. keep the hard hit west ky area in our thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your prayers a lot... I am doing good in a hotel right now with my family so it's all ok over here. Keep updating!!! Appreciate all you do...

Anonymous said...

Power is back on in Princeton mostly. SOme still is not on in town. At my house and some family's homes they have power so I am back in Princeton now and not at the hotel anymore! Thanks so much for the prayers!

FiveNineStorm said...

your welcome I hear that most of the more populated towns in west ky are with power or about to get power. Even progress is being made in Murray and Mayfield. Counties like Livingston, Crittenden and the more rural counties are still without.