Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nov 30th/ Dec 1st event is in the books.

I went aggressive and it didn't work out for West KY I think I did do well for most of Mid TN with the western edges of the Plateau like Cookeville getting a dusting, and the higher areas like Jamestown, Brydstown, Crossville, down to Sewanee getting 1 to 2 inches of snow. A dusting to half inch elsewhere west of the Plateau.

F- 59 or below
D- 60-69
C- 70-79
B-80-89
A- 90-99

Nov 30th/Dec 1st
West KY: 67\D I overestimated precip in West KY. Went too aggressive on snowfall total talking about 1 to 1.5 inches. Did mention slick roads, and not too bad considering state the models were in.
Mid TN: 80/B Call map hard to understand. Got the Plateau areas right. Could of done better in NE TN around Tri City area with crazy models did pretty good for the first event.

My own grading is just for fun though and is not meant for anything but a fun way to see how I did.

3 comments:

William Brantley said...

DON`T FEEL BAD !
NO ONE is FERFECT IN FORECASTING.
I PREDICTED UP to 1 inch For here
in Bemis.
None of it STUCK.
Melted amount was 0.03 "

William Brantley said...

SEE I Can`t spell perfect some times.

FiveNineStorm said...

I know it was a good Plateau event. Esp in winter wx we can all get tricked. I just did that just for a fun way of grading myself. We had a small trace.