Monday, November 24, 2008

Some Serious and Sad News

May Hope be with Jere McCuiston and hope for a speedy recovery. I know the lord is with us though this tough times.
Following From David Powell

This just in...Some serious news to report....I have been informed that State Emergency Manager for Area 2, Jere McCuiston, is in St. Thomas Hospital in Nashville and is scheduled for open heart surgery tomorrow morning. Vickie Martin from the area 2 office, told me she visited with him yesterday and he is doing well. The cardiac surgeon told him that the main artery is 95% blocked and the stent that was put in 15 months ago is also blocked. All our prayers should be with him and we hope for a speedy recovery. I'll let you know more when I know more.
David Powell
Weather Coordinator
Christian County Emergency Management

No comments: